Our Community Ambassador
COMMON Workspace is an elevated coworking community conveniently located in downtown Tucson. Our mission is to provide a modern and evolved infrastructure to make work more productive, fun, connected and healthy for entrepreneurs, freelancers and small teams.
COMMON contributes a vital ingredient to the innovation economy of Tucson by providing this shared workspace to our customers and cultivating a community of people that take ideas to execution.
We are currently hiring a Community Ambassador to be the first point of contact for our space and our community, to provide administrative support and coordinate front desk activities.
The Community Ambassador reports directly to our Community Manager. As part of the COMMON Workspace team, everything you do will be in the interest of creating and sustaining an authentic and thriving community and business.
- You. Love. People. And you love being part of a strong team.
- You’re discreet and can keep our member’s confidence.
- You’re tech-savvy
- You have customer service and/or sales experience.
- You have exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written come naturally.
- Passion for entrepreneurs and growth-minded people are in your DNA.
- You’re a problem solving wiz and enjoy being challenged.
- As the face of COMMON, you are able to project calm, confidence & positivity.
- Service to others resonates among your personal core values.
Your days will be filled with:
- Putting on your superhero cape, diving into each day with a smile on your face, switching gears on a moment’s notice and making each member feel like a rock-star.
- Working in concert with the Community Manager to sustain a vibrant and thriving community of entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups and generally amazing people.
- Maintaining a consistently high hospitality experience for all members and guests of COMMON Workspace. You’ll be a key part of curating the COMMON Experience.
- Maintaining the facilities to the highest standards, allowing our members to feel pride in bringing their clients and investors into their office.
- Being the primary point of contact for the space.
- Greet and check-in member guests.
- Handling walk-up member and guest questions or helping them to an additional source for an answer.
- Preparing and distributing promotional materials to guests and potential members.
- Technical problem solving when needed, including the ability to troubleshoot minor issues with the printer, appliances and wireless networks.
- Ensuring that there is a near-steady stream of available coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
- Cleaning out conference rooms, wiping up spills in the kitchen, picking up stray mugs and generally keeping the space neat and tidy for the members.
Compensation & Benefits
This is a part-time or full-time position with a lot of flexibility to accommodate scheduling
The hourly pay is between $13-14 / hour