Have you ever seen a perfect credit score? Neither has Jack.
April is Financial Literacy month 💵 and what better way to celebrate than by highlighting one of our very own COMMON members! *insert drum roll* Please meet Jack Carlson!
Jack comes to us as a Wealth Advisor from Bellevue, Washington. Jack helps local entrepreneurs & professionals understand how to make money flow *to* them so they can maximize growth and efficiency, both today AND in the future. His team at Unbridled Wealth loves partnering with people in their financial education and wealth journey and are experts in implementing the Infinite Banking Concept (IBC).
He currently lives in Tucson, AZ where he enjoys the friendly community, delicious food and 350 days of sunshine a year.
We’re happy to have you here @COMMONworkspace !
- What is the one thing you cannot resist?
Seis Kitchen al pastor quesadillas – to die for.
- What is your greatest fear?
Not living into my gifts and becoming all I was made to be.
- Where is your favorite place to be?
Family beach cabin in San Juan Islands (Washington state)
- What is the best place you’ve travelled and why?
Thailand – the food, the beaches, the people, the elephants, the prices – all stellar.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Repair and beautify houses
- What’s the first concert you attended?
Brooks and Dunn with my dad and sister.
- What’s the chore you hate doing the most?
Cleaning the bathroom
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Indoor – playing cribbage (card game)
Outdoor – slow pitch softball league
- What’s something new you learned in the past week?
A superior way to pay for kids college through investing in real estate when they’re young
- If you had 30 minutes of free time, what would you do with it?
Read a good book.
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
Probably give most of it to organizations my family cares about! And buy real estate.
- What is one of your hidden talents that might surprise someone?
I play ping pong very well.
- What are three words you would use to describe COMMON Workspace?
Family – Dynamic – Productive
Thanks, Jack, for playing along – we loved learning more about you! Say 👋🏻 to Jack if you see him around (while social distancing, of course)!