Meet Liz Netherton, a Private Office member who joined COMMON Workspace in January 2021 to study for her upcoming MCATs. We caught up with Liz and asked her to weigh in on some traditional and non-traditional questions to get a glimpse of the influences and topics that interest her. ⠀
- What is the one thing you cannot resist? A great last minute flight or travel deal.
- What is your greatest fear? Probably bungee jumping. I’ll skydive but something about bungee jumping terrifies me.
- Where is your favorite place to be? In Nature! Ocean, mountains, forests and places I’ve never been.
- What is the best place you’ve travelled and why? Oh wow – so many amazing places! International: The Uluwatu coast in Bali and Old Town I’m Changmai Thailand are favorites. Domestic: Yosemite!
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Be a badass trauma/disaster relief doctor, speak more languages and play the cello.
- What’s the first concert you attended? Ozzfest. I was 16 and I snuck out and spent the next 3 months grounded – but it was worth it.
- What’s the chore you hate doing the most? Hands down laundry.
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Cooking and movie nights (indoor) and really anything outdoors.
- What’s something new you learned in the past week? A lot of physics formulas that will put you to sleep.
- If you had 30 minutes of free time, what would you do with it? Probably hike/run or sleep.
- What would you do if you won the lottery? Invest, build a cabin, take some cool trips, donate/maybe start a clinic or outreach.
- What is one of your hidden talents that might surprise someone? I still have some ballet moves – I think.
- What are three words you would use to describe COMMON Workspace? EVERYTHING YOU NEED.
Thanks, Liz, for playing along – we loved learning more about you! Say 👋🏻 to Liz if you see her around (while social distancing, of course)!